Concorde 40 Anniversary Hi-fi Cartridge
Concorde 40 Anniversary
The Concorde 40 Anniversary uses the 2M Blue improved engine, which provides an increased output of 5.5 mV with a full-range reproduction and a high level of sonic accuracy. The sound is open, balanced, dynamic and detailed.
Features: Nude Elliptical diamond and split pole pins with a copper wire.
The Concorde 40 Anniversary has an intergated cartridge and headshell desing and is for direct and easy mounting and replacement on S-shaped tonearms with universal/SME connector.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. - 5.5 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz - 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz - 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at - 3dB - 20-25.000 Hz
- Frequency response - 20-20.000 + 2 / - 1 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force - 80 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 20 µm/mN
- Stylus type - Nude Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 8/18 µm
- Tracking force range - 1.6-2.0g (16-20 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended - 1.8 g (18 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 1,3 kOhm
- Internal inductance - 700 mH
- Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance - 150-300 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus - Black/Black
- Cartridge weight - 18.5 g
- Replacement stylus unit - 40 Anniversary
This brandnew cartridge comes in an original Ortofon packaging.