Technics ST-C700D Premium Class Network Audio Player
This Premium Class network audio player effectively removes noise to deliver a pure listening experience.
Digital Noise Isolation Architecture
Just like the R1 series, the ST-C700D employs a jitter remover, a common mode filter for its LAN input, and a pulse transformer for its digital interface, thus improving the purity of its sound by blocking the entry of external noise.
Virtual Battery Operation
Virtual Battery Operation reduces noise generated by the power supply circuit by using the reference potential generating circuit for charging the capacitor.
Optimally Activated Circuit System
The Optimally Activated Circuit System shuts down unneeded digital modules, such as those for display, network, USB and digital interfaces, to minimise the noise generated during playback.
This unit includes the MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) technology, which enables playback of MQA audio files and streams, delivering the sound of the original master recording.
TIDAL, Spotify and vTuner Supported
In addition to DLNA and USB playback capability, the ST-C700D supports TIDAL, Spotify Connect and vTuner. For vTuner, use the Technics Music App to select stations and listen to a wide variety of broadcasts. Compatible music streaming services will be supported sequentially through firmware updates.
Technics Music App for Smartphones
The Technics Music App enables you to select a music source and playback equipment, and create playlists easily and comfortably on the screen of a tablet or smartphone. The Music App screen displays the music stored on a connected DLNA-compatible server, content stored on the device running the App, and music files on connected USB memory devices, giving you integrated playback control. Used with the SE-R1 or SU-C700, the Technics Music App not only allows you to control the volume and playback operations, but also lets you adjust the Bass, Mid and Treble levels.
High Res Re-master
Technics High Res Re-master converts an audio source to a high-resolution signal of up to 192 kHz/32 bits, pushing the effects of any digital noise beyond the audible band, and allowing natural and expressive sound, closer to the original music.
Ultra Low Distortion Oversampling Digital Filter
The oversampling digital filter incorporating Technics' original algorithm accurately removes the image to the -160 dB level or lower by using an oversampling digital filter, thus reproducing sound rich with spatial expression.
High Quality Analog Circuit
The ST-C700D uses Technics’ low-noise Digital Noise Isolation Architecture, a high-precision clock, and a high-precision D/A converter (Burr-Brown PCM1795(Texas Instruments)). The analogue circuits use high-quality components for the purest possible sound.
- Noiseless Signal Technology: Digital Noise Isolation Architecture, Virtual Battery Operation, Ultra Low Distortion Oversampling Digital Filter, High Res Re-master, Optimally Activated Circuit System, High Quality Analogue Circuit, High Rigidity Metal Double Chassis
- Technics Definitive Design: High Rigidity Aluminium Cabinet, Touch Switch Control, Symmetric Structure
- Frequency Response: 2 Hz - 90 kHz (-3 dB)
- Dynamic Range (IHF-A): 112 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (IHF-A): 112 dB
- THD+N: 0.0012 % (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Digital Input Terminal: USB-A, USB-B
- USB-A: iPod/iPhone/iPad / WAV, FLAC, DSD, AIFF, ALAC, AAC, WMA, MP3, MQA
- USB-DAC (USB-B): USB Audio Class 2.0, Asynchronous Mode / DSC, PCM, MQA
- DLNA Support Codec: WAV, FLAC, DSD, AIFF, ALAC, AAC, WMA, MP3, MQA
- Analogue Output Terminal: LINE x 1
- Digital Output Terminal: Coaxial Digital x 1, Optical Digital x 1
- Ethernet interface: LAN (100 Base-TX/10 Base-T)
- System Port: System Control Input/Output (Φ3.5 mm Jack)
- Bluetooth® (Support codec): Qualcomm® aptX™ Low Latency, AAC, SBC
- TIDAL / vTuner / Spotify
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Tuner: DAB/DAB+/FM
- Mains voltage: AC 110 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 26 W
- Weight: 4,0 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 340 x 78 x 305 mm
- Remote control
- AC power supply cord
- Coaxial Digital Cable
- Control Cable
- Operating Instructions