Pioneer RMX-500 DJ effector
The Pioneer EFX1000 is the world's first DJ effects unit to deliver 24 Bit/96kHz digital sampling, using 32 Bit digital sound processing.
- Equipped with a 24-bit Analogue/Digital, Digital/Analogue converter (96kHz sampling) and 32-bit digital sound processing, the EFX-1000 offers the best-possible audio quality.
- Beat and rhythm effects: A variety of beat and rhythm effects are included in the EFX-1000.
- Effect Type: DELAY, ECHO, PITCH ECHO, TRANS, FLANGER, FILTER, PHASER
- Rhythm Effect: Enables the DJ to process the effects together with a pre- programmed rhythm
- BPM Effect: Lets the DJ process the effects linked to the tempo of the song
- Effect Frequency Selection: Allows DJs to select and effect the following frequency range (HI, MID, LOW)
- Digital Jog Break
- Effect Type: JET, WAH, PHASE, SHIFTER RING, ZIP, HUMANIZER, VOCODER
- Hold Switch: Gives DJs the ability to hold the Jog Dial effect
- Jog Memory Play: Memorises and reproduces the motion of the Jog Dial, either once – using SINGLE – or in a repeating LOOP, allowing DJs to reproduce effect changes at will
- Jog Break Meter: Expresses the Jog Break movement visually
- DEPTH: DJs can adjust the intensity and depth of the effects
- CHARACTER: The various parameters of the effects can be changed
- MIX: The DJ can change the balance of the original sound and the effected sound
- ON/LOCK ON switch: This is used for a smooth ON/OFF changeover
- SIGNAL FLOW switch: This changes the signal path of the sound and offers 49 patterns of effects in combination with Beat Effect and Digital Jog Break
- Foot switch (optional): DJs can use this to turn the effects ON/OFF
- Input/Effect Output Level Meter & Control Knob: Allows for easy sound level adjustment
- Bypass Switch: Routes the input source directly to the output, bypassing the effects processing and giving higher sound quality
- MIDI IN/OUT terminal: Link to compatible MIDI equipment and control the signal
- DIGITAL LINK function: DJs can use this to connect the EFX-1000 to Pioneer's CDJ range of digital decks or DJM series of mixers, via an exclusive cable
- DIGITAL IN/OUT terminal with 24-bit/96kHz sampling: Allows DJs to switch the digital output sampling frequency (44.1kHz/48kHz/96kHz)
This effector box has hardly been used, hence in a state like new (actual photo's). It comes with a copy of the manual.