Monkey Banana Red Lemur 5 Active Speaker by Monkey Banana
Monkey Banana Lemur 5 (red)
6 in 1!
Monkey Bananas Lemur 5 is the follow up to their popular Gibbon series: it has the same looks, but with DSP. This makes it a very versatile speaker: not only does it have its own sound, but it's also possible to emulate the sound of 5 other speakers:
- KRK Rokit RP5
- Yamaha NS10
- Genelec 8030
- Avantone Mixcube
Thanks to the quality 5,25" Kevlar woofer and 1" aluminum dome tweeter this monitor speaker sounds really good with a defined and clear high. Next to the before mentioned DSP it is also equipped with Low Cut, Mid Filter, High Filter and other functions such as a built in limiter and standby function.
- Type: 2 –way Active 5” near field modeling Speaker
- LF Driver: 5 1/4-inch kevlar cone
- HF Driver: 1 inch aluminium dome tweeter
- Amplifiers: Class D
- Frequency Response: 55Hz – 30kHz
- Crossover - Frequency: 2,8kHz
- LF Amplifier - Power: 80W
- HF Amplifier - Power: 30W
- S/N Ratio (A weighted): HF/LF: >90dB / 95 dB
- THD+N @ RatedPower: HF/LF: 0.05% / 0.02%
- Inputs: XLR balanced, TRS 6,3mm balanced, RCA unbalanced
- Function: 6 different presets available.
- Additional : 3 Step Low Cut, Midrange Bell
- Filter, High Shelfing Filter,
- Limiter ON/Off Function,
- Standby ON/Off Function
- Input Impedance: 20kOhms (balanced) / 10kOhms (unbalanced)
- Input Sensitivity: +4dBu (balanced) / -10dBv (unbalanced)
- Weight: 4,45 kg / 9.81 lb
- Dimensions: L 190 x W 277 x H 214,5 mm / L 7.48 x W 8.94 x H 8.45 inch
- Colour: red
Please note: mentioned price is for 1 speaker. If you want a set, please order 2!