Pioneer DJM-700 K 4-channel mid-range digital mixer (black) - Copy
Mixars QUATTRO (B-stock)
On the side of the mixer 8 RGB pads can be found, switchable per channel. These pads can be used for both for the triggering of samples as well as for the playback of hot cues. In addition, there the library can be browsed and it is possible to place the loops with large encoders.
- 4-channel digital mixer, Serato ®DJ Enabled, DVS Ready
- Dual USB for simultaneous connection of 2 computers / laptops Transport Control
- Completely midified
- Extensive effects section
- Effect-Insert to include external effects
- 16 backlit RGB performance pads for hot cues, sampler, transport control and user layer
- 2 microphone inputs (Mic 1 with FX, Mic 2 routable to CH4)
- 4 separate, high-quality effects per channel, intuitively controllable Trim on master output
- 24-bit sound card
- Robust metal housing
- Auto Loop Encoder
- Hotcue/Sampler/Transport/Userlayer Switch
- Separate fader for the Serato sampler volume
- XLR Outputs (Master)
- All 4 inputs line/phono switchable
- Booth (TRS-jack), Record (RCA) and 2er Master (RCA) output
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 320mm x 107mm x 362mm
- Weight (kg): 5.35 (excluding packaging)
- Weight (kg): 6.3 (including packaging)
Please note: this is a B-stock item.
A product becomes B-stock when it can no longer be sold as new. It can simply be a product that has been returned by a customer or it may have packaging that is damaged. It’s possible that the product itself may show slight signs of use or damage too. All B-stock products are fully checked to ensure that they work properly and you can find details of why the product is a B-stock in the information above.