Technics SL-1210 MK2 OEM customized turntable
Custom Technics SL-1210 MK2 OEM
The Technics SL1200 / SL1210 had been 'the standard' for over 20 years now. In those 20 years there have been hardly any alterations to the de Sl-1200/1210. These turbtables are used in almost every club.
This SL-1200 MK2 has been completely revised and all parts were checked and/or replaced with new ones. So it's 100% operational.
As the prices of the Technics 1200 series keep rising we now offer these custom designed versions. With these we chose some alternative parts to keep the turntable budgetfriendly, without losing focus on build quality.
For the motordrive, pitch and solid housing we only use original Technics parts. In some cases we have chosen B-grade parts, which can have some visible imperfections. For the rest we have modified the following parts:
- The complete tonearm unit has been replaced by a brand new OEM model;
- The phono cables have been upgraded with Tasker cable and Rean plugs. Also the grounding is done internally, so no separate groundwire;
- The power supply has been replaced by a new OEM unit (220V only);
- The feet have been replaced with brand new OEM feet: these look a bit different, but offer very good damping;
- The stylus light has been upgraded to a warm white LED.
It comes with matching Decksaver, a brand new headshell, Technics logo slipmat, 45 RPM adapter and a digital copy of the manual.
Please also have a look at the available accesories, such as siipmats, elements and needles.