Audio Technica LP-1240 direct drive turntable
Audio Technica LP-1240
The AT-LP1240 is a superbly made high-performance USB turntable designed for home use. The turntable’s USB output allows direct connection to a computer without any special drivers, making it easy to transfer records to digital music files that can be played back on a portable audio device. Built to deliver exceptional sound, the AT-LP1240 utilizes a direct-drive high-torque multi-pole motor for unwavering speed stability, and features an S-shaped tone arm with adjustable tracking force and anti-skate adjustment and removable cartridge mount (cartridge available separately), and a damped cast-aluminum platter with a felt slip mat.
The AT-LP1240 plays back 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records. Its built-in phono preamp enables the turntable to be connected to a wide variety of music and home entertainment systems, powered speakers, and to A/V receivers that do not include a dedicated phono input.
- USB output (no special drivers required for direct connection to your computer)
- Direct drive high-torque multi-pole motor
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier
- S-shaped tone arm
- Stroboscopic platter and speed accuracy indicator
- Damped cast aluminum record platter with slip mat
- Start/stop button
- Removable stylus target light
- 45-RPM adapter
- Adjustable feet for leveling
- Removable dust cover
- Dedicated ground lug for tone arm grounding
This item hasn't been used a lot, so it only has some minor signs of use (actual photos). It was fully tested and works 100%.
It comes with original dustcover, Audio Technica logo slipmat, 45-RPM adapter, headshell, USB-cable, phonocable, powercable and a digital copy of the manual.