Technics SH-MZ1200S DJ mixer
Technics SH-MZ1200S DJ mixer
The silver Technics SH-MZ1200S is a compact 4-channel digital DJ mixer, perfectly suited for any digital or analog deck. It has many features that make it ideal for the professional DJ. This mixer is easy to read, easy to use and it's Technics, so you know it's built to last.
The 12-input configuration includes two CD inputs, three line inputs, three phono inputs, two mic inputs and two digital inputs. There are seven outputs: master x 3, headphone x 1, monitor x 1, recording x 1, digital x 1).
Five self-illuminating cue buttons select from four source channels and the effects channel, with a monitor mixing knob and mono split mode for headphone monitoring. Effects controls include level adjustment, send and return, a pre/post switch with individual effect on/off switches for each channel.
The Technics SH-MZ1200S 4-channel mixer that is specificaly designed for techno, house and drum 'n' bass DJs. It features a 3-band isolator with proprietary Vestax "infinity cut" circuitry, an advanced effects routing section with selectable pre/post/off insertion and comprehensive headphone/monitor features for reliable cueing in either split or stereo modes. 3-band program EQ is complemented by 2-band EQ on the mic channels.
- Fader Section with Digital Control Yes
- 3-Band Equalizers for Each Channel Yes
- Optical Cross Fader Yes
- Monitor Functions for Smooth Play Out Yes
- Play Mode Functions for Club Sound-Space Control Yes
- Versatile Effects Control Yes
- Fader-Start Sync with Digital Turntable Yes
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance Phono: 1.5 - 15mV / 47 ohms
- Line, CD/Line: 100 - 1000mV / more than 10 kilo-ohms
- Effect Return: 150mV / 47 ohms
- Mic: 0.7mV / 1 kilo-ohm
- Output Level / Impedance Master 1/2: 1V / 600 ohms
- Monitor: 2V / 2.2 kilo-ohms (headphones open)
- Headphones: 0.7V / 100 ohms (load 100 ohms)
- Rec: 1V / 2.2 kilo-ohms
- Effect Send: 1V / 2.2 kilo-ohms
- Maximum Output Level Line, CD/Line: 8V
- Monitor: 8V (headphones open)
- Headphones: 1V (100 ohms)
- Rec: 8V
- (Load 10 kilo-ohms except headphones)
- Load Impedance Master 1/2: More than 600 ohms
- Monitor: More than 10 kilo-ohms
- Headphones: more than 47 ohms
- Rec: More than 10 kilo-ohms
- Residual Hum and Noise Less than 0.2mV
- Frequency Response Master 1/2: 20Hz - 20kHz (RIAA ±1dB)
- Rec Out: 20Hz - 20kHz (-3dB)
- Effect Return: 20Hz - 20kHz (-3dB)
- Mic: 100Hz - 15kHz (-4dB)
- Tone Controls (12dB/oct) Low: +12dB, -24dB (50Hz)
- Mid: +12dB, -24dB (1kHz)
- Hig: +12dB, -24dB (10kHz)
- Power Supply AC120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 35W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 4 1/16'' x 11 26/32'' x 13''
This 4-channel mixer is used and has some minor signs of use, but overall it's in a good condition (actual photos) and still 100% operational. It comes with powercable and a digital copy of the manual.
No specifications found...
No reviews found...