Ortofon 2M Blue PnP Hi-fi cartridge/headshell unit
Ortofon 2M Blue PnP
With the 2M Red Ortofon has launched an elegant and durable cartridge at a reasonable price. Spare needles can be ordered separately when a replacement is needed.
The PnP cartridge/headshell combo is a practical and elegant solution for people who wish direct and easy mounting and replacement on their S-shaped tonearm. The headshell body is manufactured from a special compound used for Medical industry, ensures high rigidity while reducing unwanted vibration.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. - 5,5 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz - 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz - 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at - 3dB - 20-25.000 Hz
- Frequency response - 20-20.000 Hz + 2 / - 1 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force - 80 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 20 µm/mN
- Stylus type - Nude Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 8/18 µm
- Tracking force range - 1,6-2,0g (16-20 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended - 1,8 g (18 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 1,3 kOhm
- Internal inductance - 700 mH
- Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance - 150-300 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus - Black/Blue
- Cartridge weight - 7,2 g
- Replacement stylus unit - 2M Blue (interchangeable with 2M Red and 2M Silver)
- Universal mount: fitting a wide range of S-shaped tonearms.
- Weight with a 2M cartridge pre-mounted: 20 g
- Length: 52mm. Headshell with a 2M cartridge pre-mounted provides correct Baerwald alignment with the major part of tonearms with universal mount.
This brand new cartridge comes in an original Ortofon packaging.